Monday 16 December 2013

Marks and spencers bath caviar!




The Beginning

I was given a marks and spencer Christmas pick and mix bath caviar collection of 4 scents pink, green, yellow, orange so I thought I would try the pink to do a review.
so I followed the instructions poured my bath of nice hot water entered the full bag of caviar mixed it up and noticed my bath had not turned pink like I wanted and nothing special had happened,
I then entered my bath and found it had a secret talent the water was lightly perfumed and I was swimming in sparkles it was very luxurious and nice really good bath time experience




The Aftermath!!

It was a really nice bath experience but I cant say I was expecting much for the aftermath I was slightly glittery but I couldn't smell any scent on me from it apart from my blueberry shampoo.


Will I Use Again?

I believe I will use again the bath experience was very pleasant but I think I could do with adding my own soap and bubble bath thank you.





Stay Tuned For More Reviews!!



No comments:

Post a Comment